Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Well it is the new year and time to get things going again. Today I am typing from my in laws house as mine has a gas leak. I am waiting to find out what the problem is. I am so not wanting gas anymore and wish we could go solor for our water heater and furnace only using electricity for a back up. But that will just have to wait I guess because I am not a millionare that I know of. Maybe our lottery tickets won last night I will have to check them today while I am out.

Not having a gas bill would be another great attribute to getting rid of it. That would free up between $70 & $85 a month from our budget. We could use that somewhere else and pay down things, and get closer to living with solor power and water. Not to mention remodeling the house and making it more green. Wishing everyone a great 2009!!!!

No comments: