Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Friday, January 16, 2009

A Great Product I Love

I have been going to a Chiropractor for a while now (since 1997 when I threw my back out) , he and his dad are great. They have introduced me to a wonderful product called BIOFREEZE. It is a natural pain relief lotion, made of ILEX, from the holly shrub. It basically uses cold to treat your sore muscles. It is like ben gay but much better. You can click on the word Biofreeze in this post to check out the products and research it. I love this product and since it comes from nature I think most of you will too, if you would like more information check with local chiropractors, or natural health doctors to see if they sell it or get a sample from them, I really suggest it.

Biofreeze is a registered trademark of Performance Health Inc. This is just a post about it, that I love it and I think my readers would too.

No comments: