Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well It's Thursday

Well all its Thursday the day before Halloween and I am struggling on my green post for today. So this may just be a random thought Thursday. Now that things are slowing down for us and the holidays are coming up maybe I can get back into a routine (wonder what those are at times). The kids are going out tomorrow with their dad as I will be at a concert (free to that's the best part). The oldest is going as an FBI agent, but still not sure what youngest is going to do (yes I know its getting late).
I had the privilege to see a great presentation last night called "Judgement House" at a local church. It is a walk through type play about your judgement, heaven and hell. I would recommend it to anyone. Not sure if it is a nation wide thing churches do but its worth it believe me it really makes you think about life.
Well this weekend is kinda busy for us with Halloween tomorrow, my son has a class party, then dad taking them trick or treating, me going to my concert, the Saturday we have errands to run, bonfire at church to go to and don't forget about daylight savings time (we get that extra hour WOOOO WHOOOOO) begining too. Then sunday is church and who knows what else probably cleaning house after church and working in yard LOL. It is supposed to be nice all weekend but you know how mother nature is and she can change her mind at the drop of a hat (I'm convinced she is menopausal)

No comments: