Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cribs on CMT

I was watching Cribs today on CMT, they had Eric Church and his lovely wife on.  I was very surprised when they were talking about the remodel they did on the house.  They saved all the cabinets and refurbished them to be more eco-savvy and budget friendly.  WTG!  Its so nice to see famous people and their families thinking about budgets and eco-friendly things.  Makes me feel very good and  I wish more celebs's' had their way of thinking.  If you don't know Eric is a country singer fairly new to the business, he even showed off his truck not all polished up and shiny.  I thought that was awesome to see a star in his natural state so to speak, he even stated that he see's all of these shiny cars/trucks on Cribs but never the true car/truck that is used for everyday workings.  Kudos to Eric for being s down to earth country star its nice for a blue collar worker and family woman like myself seeing you being that way too!

No comments: