Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eco-Friendly Your Teen

I happen to be perusing Amazon looking for interesting green finds, and I ran across a book on how to green your teen.  Generation Green: The Ultimate Teen Guide to Living an Eco-Friendly Life  It has 5 star ratings and very good things said about it I thought I would share it with everyone.  It cant hurt right and if you like it you can purchase it through my link above also, so have a look heck you might even find something else suggested you like even better or along with this title.  Thanks for the look see ;)
Also if you are looking at any of my links on this blog and they do not work or technical problems please let me know by making a comment thanks!

No comments: