Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Houston The Seeds.........

Are planted, we started our seed boxes yesterday for our "garden".  I say it that way because it's going to be mostly planted in planters on the deck.  I did plant them with all organic starting mix and got as many packets of organic as I could, choices were somewhat limited.  We have not started with the ground yet but we are getting ready to till it up and get it ready for planting.  We do hope to get some of the stuff in the ground, but if I only end up with a deck garden it will be well worth it.  I will have fresh vegetables any way I can get them.  I hope to freeze peas and such for the winter, saving us some money in the winter.  When they progress I will post updates  along with some pictures.
Organic Gardening
Organic Gardening For Dummies (For Dummies (Home & Garden))

No comments: