Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The weather we have been having.....

Has just been interesting is all I can only say. It's cold one day and hot the next, which I can't complain about to much to tell the truth because when it is warm the furnace doesn't kick on there for gas bill stays down. ;) Another plus to the warm is my dryer doesn't run as much with laundry and I get it done faster. I still have few things to get done for my spring clean event but other than that it is pretty much done; now just to keep it that way. I have been very faithful when doing laundry tho about switching the temperature to cold for my loads; that helps on gas bill too.
I am however kind of frustrated with my vanity light bulbs I bought (they are the energy ones too). I have had 3 yes I say 3 of them that were supposed to last like 6+ years burn out. They were the Wal-Mart brand so I will not be buying anymore of those or I will buy the GE brand. Just a heads up for ya folks, I might be better to go with the name brand, or I have gotten some from Menard's and they are doing just fine. As far as being green we are still trying our best to do so, I do have slip ups where after the fact I think man I should not have done that but in time that to shall pass I guess. Wishing everyone blessing and well wishes until next time.

P.S.
I am coming up on my very busy season, so my posting will be when I can get it here. Please keep reading tho I plan on keeping my blogs going as best I can and hopefully make time every day or so to write. Once I get my ducks in a row and things settle to a routine for the busy season I should be more frequent. Thanks!

No comments: