Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Friday, March 27, 2009

I have been a bad girl

Yes that's right bad!!! Why you ask?? Because I have not been keeping up on my blogging at all. It's like life just stepped right out in front of me and WHACK! I can't keep up with everything. I am still on the spring cleaning mode around here but with the weather so darn screwed up here, one minute I am raring to go the next its UGH! Do you ever get that feeling?? We have had family members down with the ickies, my mom was in hospital too (she is doing fine now and home) and I have been working extra on the bus. Besides my routes I have been taking trips and the 1st three weeks of April I am going to be one busy chicka-dee, with trips and such then at the end of the month my summer job starts up and I have decided to work 6 nights a week to help with the budget and knock out debt.

As for green living still on the ole' grind for new and better ways to save more and spend less helping our environment along the way.

No comments: