Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life Has Been Well..........

A bit busy for me lately and my blogs have done the suffering. From working, being sick, out of town, and having sick little ones I just have not had the energy to blog. I have done just enough to check email and that's about it. I have started my spring cleaning project here around the house and am using some of the Uses For Vinegar recipes from my friend Michelle's blog. I will be posting a great before and after pic of my dreaded under fridge clean up from a few days ago. This was amazing to be truthful, usually it involved much more elbow grease than I actually used this time. That in itself was amazing and I am so thankful for that. Until my new post with picture hopw everyone has a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: