Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy Green Day everyone, hope we all have a safe and green day. My spring cleaning is going wonderfully and should be completed faster than I originally figured. It is going to be gorgeous today and hubby got a lucky leprechaun pass at work today and did not have to work, there weren't enough loads today. So he is home and we plan to do some things inside and out and hopefully finish the cleaning. All the cheap and natural cleaning I have been doing has been a blessing as well, being green and eco conscience have there advantages, even if people think you are nuts but I know my family is having less sickness and more wellness due to my choices. Well have a happy and great day!

No comments: