Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dear Followers

I am sorry for missed postings lately I just have have a major "Brain Freeze" of sorts on what to post. I am trying to get things to a normalcy here at the house. It has just been nuts here and I am so behind on everything. I did get the wonderful chance of not using my dryer Saturday, my cloths line got the calling. It was a marvelous day and almost 70 degrees here unlike today that's just about 0. Freeze drying cloths isn't an option for me yes I have put laundry out when it's cold but not this cold LOL! I wish now tho that I would have put more effort into Saturday and got more done but I just kinda wanted to veg. I will be so glad when warmer weather starts being a normal thing again instead of the off the Richter Scale temps we have been having.

No comments: