Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just a note........

Well everyone it has been a couple of busy weeks for me and my blogging has suffered a bit I am afraid. I do apologize for that and in coming weeks I am at most going to post twice a week and if not once. With the holidays coming and the very busy schedule we have right now I just cant find enough time or a set schedule yet not sure which it is. I have taken on an outside job as a school bus driver for our school district here and getting used to that schedule. So when all that is lined up and I can have myself a scheldule of sorts then I will try to get back to posting one a regular daily basis. Hope you all understand, but you have to do what you have to do for your family right!!!! I want to wish you all a safe and Happy Green Thanksgiving.

No comments: