Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What I found on You Tube today.

Whilst perusing You Tube this afternoon I happen to come across the new shows section. To my surprise I found the show Building Green put out by PBS. Another surprise was that it has 13 episodes I thought it was a nice thing to share with my earthy readers. So here ya go the link to the 13 episodes please tell me what you think and I will be watching them as well. Feed back is a wonderful and inviting pleasure for me it tells me you are actually liking my post OK it's an ego boost I admit. Here is your link but please leave me comments I am also looking for more to post on videos if you know of any please leave me the link or a website I would be happy to add them.

Building Green by PBS

No comments: