Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A trial adventure



These are my new hanging planters to help on our food cost. I am hoping to see good results in the next couple of weeks. If we have good growing result I will add some more, these have tomatoes in them, the wire basket has oregano on the top. I really wanted to get a garden going but just couldn't get the ground ready, so these are what we are sticking with.

I so hope these are a great time and money investment it should help us out as we are trying the Dave Ramsey program and being frugal is part of that program. Wish me luck on this adventure.

2 comments:

Green Girl said...

ive been wanting to grow herbs in pots for the longest time...i like your hanging garden:)

Green Gal said...

Thanks I am etting ready to update on their progress so state tuned