Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Friday, May 29, 2009

Working

I have been working a lot lately and have not been able to post as much as I would like. We are trying to knock debt out the door (My Debt Blog) so I have taken extra nights at my summer job. It kind is cool tho one of our bartenders saves me cans for our stash LOL! Wish I could get all the bartenders to remember to do it GRRRRR!!!!. I guess knocking debt out is a good thing that will get me ever so closer to having solor around the house and kicking the grid in the ole "Butt".
My other problem with posting is I have had a block on environmentally friendly things we can do, we all get it so I am not to concerned. I am tryin to get new posts in order and hopefully do some posts before hand that will post on certain days. Wish me luck there! So until next time I hope you all stay well and eco minded.

No comments: