Pages

"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy Week

This week has been a busy week for me, and Holy week was just a little dot of it.  I have been so busy with things that I pretty much forgot about it being Holy week all together.  I was so busy in fact that I forgot what all happen on Monday.  Tuesday we spent pretty much all day fixing the front brakes on our car, I did however get a few things done before leaving on a bus trip with our track team.  Wednesday was no better was not going to take a baseball trip but, no one else was available to run them so I took it missing Praise team rehearsal, but not before I was able to utilize mother nature and got 7 loads of laundry done only using the dryer twice. Yesterday was another very busy day, since it was also payday we had those errands to run, since I missed practice on Wednesday night I went and practiced (I will be playing the trumpet for services along with the guitar). After about an hour or so a very tired lip we were off to check on something Hubby wanted and eat lunch.  Then we got home rested for a bit and I was off on another track trip.  Getting home a little after 9:30pm (well back in the lot), I was home and finally crashing by 10:30 after kid retrieval from Gma's and Gpa's.  Today we are supposed to be getting storms so laundry outside will just not happen, to bad to was wanting to get a few more loads on the line keeping that carbon footprint down for today.  Our oldest has a ecosystem shoe box project to finish for school so we will probably run in and pick up a few things for that to get it started.  A weekend filled with Easter happenings will round out our week.  I wish you all a very Happy and Safe Easter weekend hope the bunny treats you well but please remember the real reason for this wonderful season.  That "HE" died on the cross for you!

No comments: